The National Assessment Accreditation Council (NAAC) aims at sustaining and promoting a quality culture in higher educational institutions . The basic purpose of establishment of IQAC as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution and to assure all the stake holders about the quality and capacity building programmes were provided in the institution. Our College had constituted IQAC on 20th November 2003 It has a clear vision and mission and has been evaluating, refining and auditing the quality assurance mechanism of the college since its inception
To function as an instrument to propose realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities, and to help the institution to grow with sustaining quality.
· To arrange for periodic setting up of quality benchmarks for the institution in its quest for excellence.
· To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to provide the mechanism for quality enhancement of the institution.
· To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
· To direct all the activities of the institution towards the enhancement of the learner’s knowledge capacity and personality through values.
· To arrange for regular interaction with the NAAC and preparation and submission of annual reports and self study reports
IQAC Members 2014-15 Onwards
Rev. Dr. T M Jose – Chairman
Dr. Davis Antony Mundassery
Prof. Babu Antony Menachery
Prof. K A Davis – Department of Commerce
Dr. K.C Chandran –Department of History
Dr. R. V. Rajan – Department of Geology
Dr. B P Aravinda – Department of BPE
Dr. V D John – Department of Chemistry
Prof. V P Anto - Department of Physics
Dr. Balu T Kuzhivelil - Department of Zoology
Dr. V P Joseph – Department of Physics
Prof. P D Tomy – Department of English
Dr. Tessy Paul – Department of Botany
Prof. Sheeba Varghese – Department of Hindi
Prof. Josheena Jose – Department of Commerce
Rev. Sr. Rosy V O – Department of Economics
Prof. Tintumol Sunny-Department of Mathematics
Dr. Radha P S – Department of English
Shri. V D Varghese (Office Supdt)
Shri T P Varghese (Librarian)
Ms. Preeji K P (Student representative)
Dr. K V Radhakrishnan NIIST (Alumnus)
Dr. B Narayana Registrar, Mangalore University (Alumnus)
Shri John Francis K, MD KLF Oil Mills (Industrialist)
Shri Davis Kokkat (Alumni Vice President)
Rev. Fr. Jolly Andrews (Bursar)
Shri Shibu A J (P T A Vice President)
Smt. Bency Davis (Chairperson, Irinjalakuda Municipality)