INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
VISION AND MISSION
To function as an instrument to propose realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for academic and administrative activities and to help the institution to grow with sustaining quality.
- To arrange for periodic setting up of quality benchmarks for the institution in its quest for excellence.
- To evaluate, refine, redefine, coordinate and to audit the Internal Quality Assurance Mechanism for total quality management of the institution.
- To shoulder the responsibility for generation, promotion, implementation and continuous improvement of innovations in curricular, co-curricular and extra curricular activities of the institution.
- To direct all the activities of the institution towards the enhancement of the learner’s knowledge capacity and personality through values.
- To arrange for regular interaction with the NAAC and timely preparation and submission of such reports as IQAR and RAR.
- Rev Dr. T. M. Jose, Principal – Chairman
- Dr. K. V. Baby, Reader in Zoology – Coordinator
- Dr. K.T. Thomas, Head, Department of History
- Shri. C.J. Jose, Head, Department of Physics
- Shri. C.V. Francis Head, Department of English
- Shri. C.L. Baby John, Head, Department of Commerce
- Dr. John Thomas, Reader in Zoology
- Shri. Babu Antony Menacherry Department of Chemistry
- Shri. George Kolengaden, Department of Economics
- Dr. R. V. Rajan Reader, Department of Geology and Environmental Science
- Dr. T. Vivekanandan, Department of BPE
- Dr. Davis Antony Mundasserry, Department of Statistics
- Shri. T. P. Varghese, Librarian
- Shri M. P Jackson, Municipal Chairman
- Shri. John Francis K, MD, KLF Oil Mills
- Adv. T. J. Thomas, OSA Vice President
- Shri. V. Nandakumar, PTA Vice President
IQAC Reports of respective years can be downloaded from the following links